A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ernesto Molmenti:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ernesto Molmenti is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Molmenti
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Molmenti Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ernesto Molmenti, MD, PHD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Liver Diseases
- Pancreatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Molmenti graduated from Boston University . He has 3 awards.
Dr. Molmenti has 10 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ernesto P Molmenti MD and PHD is a male Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Ernesto P. Molmenti practice?
- Dr. Ernesto Molmenti has 1 office location.
Dr. Ernesto Molmenti practices Surgery near Manhasset, NY.
See Manhasset Surgeons.