Pediatrician

1850 S Azusa Ave
Ste 300
Hacienda Heights, CA 91745
626-964-6012
Locations and availability (2)

Some ratings provided by Yahoo.
 |  Happy  |  show details
Feb 7th, 2012

I am absolutely happy with my son's pediatrician, and the nurses are the best too! :) I couldn't have picked a better one. The only down fall is that i live far from them, but i refuse to change them. :)

|  Dr. Ong  |  show details
by Miriam on Apr 21st, 2010

Dr Ong is one of the most caring doctors that I ever met. I found him to really listen to my concerns. He explains what the problems are and alternatives that we have. I trust him with the lives of my children. God bless him...

|  Ong Ernesto Md - Bright Medical Assoc  |  show details
by Citysearch User on Jul 25th, 2009 on insiderpages.com

He is an awesome pediatrician! His staff is very polite and try to help you in every way. The office is also very clean and well organized....

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com
Sep 30th, 2008 on yahoo.com

Wonderful doctor. I also decided to take my newborn here after reading the reviews, and I am soo thankful that I did. Dr.Ong is the best he takes his time with my baby and pays attention to him. My daughter (5) also likes to go to the doctor( only to Dr.

Jul 19th, 2008 on yahoo.com

He IS a great doctor, he has sooo much patience for my baby... normally i'd prefer a woman, and a mother pediatrician, but you should see the way he picks up my baby, and holds him with so much care and even coo's with him. Although I just went to him due

Apr 30th, 2007 on yahoo.com

YOU'RE MY ROLE MODEL!!!!!!: Dr. Ong totally rocks! He is my role model, and he saved my social life! When I grow up, I'm going to be a pediatrician. He is a great and caring doctor. I always say to him, "I like you, but I don't like seeing you." He asks w