A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ernesto Ortiz Cruzado:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ortiz Cruzado
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ortiz Cruzado Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ernesto Ortiz Cruzado, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Ortiz Cruzado graduated from University of Puerto Rico, San Juan. He has 2 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ernesto Agustin Ortiz Cruzado MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 9 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Ernesto A. Ortiz Cruzado practice?
- Dr. Ernesto Ortiz Cruzado has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ernesto Ortiz Cruzado practices Family Medicine and Psychiatry near Columbus, OH.
See Columbus Family Physicians and Columbus Psychiatrists.