A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ernesto Ortiz Cruzado:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ernesto Ortiz Cruzado, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Ortiz Cruzado graduated from University of Puerto Rico, San Juan. He has 2 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ernesto Ortiz Cruzado MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 9 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Ernesto Ortiz Cruzado practice?
- Dr. Ernesto Ortiz Cruzado has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ernesto Ortiz Cruzado practices Family Medicine and Psychiatry near Santa Cruz, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Visalia, CA.
See Santa Cruz Primary Care Doctors and Santa Cruz Psychiatrists.