A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ernesto Padron:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ernesto Padron is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Padron graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Padron has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Alexian Brothers Medical Center
- Lincoln Park Hospital
- University Of Illinois Medical Center At Chicago
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ernesto Rogelio Padron MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ernesto R. Padron practice?
- Dr. Ernesto Padron has 4 office locations.
Dr. Ernesto Padron practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Chicago, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Hoffman Estates, IL and Park Ridge, IL.
See Chicago Anesthesiologists and Chicago Pain Management Doctors.