A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ernesto Perez-Ferreiro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ernesto Perez-Ferreiro is Excellent.
Education & Awards
Dr. Perez-Ferreiro graduated from Universidad Complutense De Madrid. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Perez-Ferreiro has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Sacred Heart HospitalChicago,Il
- Norwegian-American HospitalChicago,Il
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ernesto Sergio Perez-Ferreiro MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 50 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ernesto S. Perez-Ferreiro practice?
- Dr. Ernesto Perez-Ferreiro has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ernesto Perez-Ferreiro practices Family Medicine near Hinsdale, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Chicago, IL.
See Hinsdale Family Physicians.