A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ernesto Cruz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ernesto Cruz is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cruz
High Cholesterol Patient Education Your patient education guide for reducing high cholesterol (hypercholetserolemia) levels. HDL, LDL and triglycerides explained.Before Visiting Dr. Cruz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ernesto Cruz, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Cruz graduated from University Of The East, Ramon Magsaysay Memorial Medical Center, Quezon.
Dr. Cruz has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Mesa Medical Center
- Arrowhead Community
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ernesto Cruz MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Ernesto Cruz practice?
- Dr. Ernesto Cruz has 6 office locations.
Dr. Ernesto Cruz practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Tempe, AZ and Mesa, AZ.
See Phoenix Internists and Phoenix Cardiologists.