Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

|  Best Doctor I have ever seen and had the pleasure to work with very trusting and helpful  |  show details
Oct 27th, 2011

Dr. Gutierrez is a rare find in the Medical field as he truly cares about all of his patients and he is not afraid to keep searching for answers when the first thing to diagnosis someone does not answer all questions he is a remarkable man with a wonderful personality of caring a trust. He shows you respect and listens to all that you have to say. I wish I could thank him more than just this review and telling him he is my favorite physician.

|  MOST ARROGANT  |  show details
Dec 13th, 2010

I SAW THIS DR FOR OVER A YEAR BEFORE I COULDNT TAKE HIS ARROGANCE ANYMORE. SUPER COCKY AND RUDE, UNFRIENDLY, ALWAYS IN A HURRY, MADE ME FEEL THAT I WAS A MAJOR INCONVENIENCE.ALSO, MY CONDITION DETERIORATED WHILE "UNDER HIS CARE" NEVER IMPROVED.I SINCE HAVE BEEN TREATED BY A MUCH FRIENDLIER, COMPASSIONATE DR WHO HAS STRAIGHTENED OUT MY HEALTHCARE AND AM DOING MUCH BETTER!I WOULD NEVER RECOMMEND THIS DR TO ANYONE.

|  LOVE HIM  |  show details
Sep 21st, 2010

he is excellent and through! he had no problems ordering test that my other docs wouldnt order. After 10 years of suffering he found my diseases and i felt so much better with in a month. He is easy to talk to and you dont have to wait more that five or ten mins to see him.

|  One of the best  |  show details
Oct 19th, 2009

Dr. Gutierrez is one of the most caring persons one could ask for. He is willing to listen, explains everything, just a great doctor.

|  good doctor in really listening to your concerns  |  show details
by Bonnie Camasta on Jul 27th, 2008

i was priviliged to have him as my doctor when i was admitted to GSH last year and no one knew what was wrong with me. He has been kind and informative with all the concerns that i have had and i feel lucky to be under his care.

|  COMPASIONATE DOCTOR  |  show details
by Cindy Ramos on Jul 24th, 2008

He is very caring and takes the time to listen and answer your question.