Plastic Surgery Specialist, Surgical Specialist

603 South Boulevard
Tampa, FL 33606
813-259-1550
Locations and availability (3)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  My daughter Stephanie  |  show details
by Stacey M. Amolsch on Jul 19th, 2013

I very much like Dr. Ruas. I had known him since 1987. He was with a team specializing in Cleft Lip Palates. From USF. The whole staff was great. I always say that my daughter has a million dollar mouth. She was very feisty and still is. To me he was the best doctor in the whole world but actually he was the only doctor I knew who treated my daughter. She looks awesome. Been with her pretty much from birth to 18 yrs. of age. I wish I could upload a picture of her. She is now 25 and is a nurse and still continuing education. She has two beautiful girls. Thank you.

|  Linda  |  show details
Feb 9th, 2012

Do not use this physician. Rude Rude Rude

|  Steve Hubbard  |  show details
Jan 30th, 2012

Absolutely, without doubt,one of the very best!! Very professional, courteous and just a joy to work!! Performed several operations for my son over several years and will not let anyone else touch him!!

|  Dr. Ruas is the best  |  show details
Aug 24th, 2011

Dr. Ruas transformed my little boy's face into a normal one, and my baby was only three months and six months old at the time. (Two surgeries) Can you imagine working on a face so small? He did an excellent job. I have always said that if I decide to get a boob job, I know who I will be going to!

|  show details
Sep 15th, 2010

Very professional and caring individual. Office staff was outstanding. After several consultations with other plastic surgeons in the area; had Dr Ruas perform my surgery and am very happy with the results. Would highly recommend him to anyone; including other family members and friends.

|  show details
by Harvardlaw Graduate on May 22nd, 2010

The Dr. is very cocky and RUDE!

|  PATIENT  |  show details
by PATIENT on Jan 19th, 2010

dR RUAS IS UNDOUBTEDLY THE ROLLS ROYCE OF PLASTIC SURGEONS, HE IS THE BEST.