Dr. Ernesto Rubio MD Patient Reviews

• Internal Medicine Las Vegas, NV

2.8

August 7th, 2016
Dr. E. Rubio is the best doctor I have ever had in my life.... And for the record, I am an ''olsdster'' with a very rare disease. The staff from in the door to out the door is wonderful. The doc spends time with me and answers all my questions, no matter how silly they may be. For anyone needing a new doc, I recommend Dr. E. Rubio.

August 6th, 2016
Terrible dr
Needs to learn manners kept running in and out of room was very abrupt when asked questions keeps sending you to different Drs

July 17th, 2016
This Doctor is a joke, I would not want him to be a Vet, he's a poor listener, rude, arrogant, self indulged. I would never recommend him to anyone...he needs to be expelled from the Medical World..

July 13th, 2016
He needs to learn bedside manners

June 26th, 2016
smug, arrogant, and belittling. very disappointed.

December 6th, 2015
???????????
Great doctor, who takes an absolute interest in the patient. He answers questions honestly . He discusses possible outcome of various health situations. Concerned and competent staff.

July 19th, 2015
Have seen him about a dozen times in the past two years. If I have an afternoon apt (i.e. 1pm) I have never gotten out of there before 4.45pm and usually after 5pm. He's walking out the back door, there's only one nurse left, and no one to make appts. He tells you what's wrong with you, you don't get to discuss your symptoms or concerns as they are minimized with a wave of the hand and "no". For a 15 minute appt, you'll be lucky to talk to him for more than 3-5 minutes. Every drug he has RXd me, I've had serious side effects from where I've ended up in the ER. He's RXd me drugs that should have never been RXd to an individual with my existing conditions, that he is aware of. I am quite certain that he or UMC gets kickbacks from the meds (always newer meds, never older, established meds) he RXs. He likes to use scare tactics and insubordination to intimidate. If I listened to what he had to say about me, I should have been dead 2 years ago. Funny how I'm BETTER NOT seeing him, but seeing an IM who knows the drugs, knows how to LISTEN to patients, has the time to SPEND with patients, and not see you as just another "check off" in the book. I would never recommend him to anyone.

June 17th, 2014
Senior citizen who appreciates this doctor and his kind staff
My brother and I both go to Dr. Rubio and we appreciate him. As for me, personally, I have found absolutely no problem with this doctor. He is polite and listens to what ever I have to say, He answers my questions, and makes me feel secure if I have doubts. He absolutely spends time with me. I hope Dr. Ernesto Rubio will be my forever doctor. For those who have complaints I say go find another doctor! Thank you.

December 3rd, 2009
Ernesto Rubio
This guy does not keep appointment times and is quite rude does not listen to complaints or ailments i was on certain medications from another Dr and Rubio changed all my medications and put me in the hospital he needs to stop trying to make all the money from the mass amounts of patients he can book in the day to the amount that he can see daily and properly take care of period

January 24th, 2009
Attitude needs improvement
Poor listener, snap judgements, patronizing, stressed, overworked and totally overbooked.

October 24th, 2008
Unsure of this doctor
I am not sure if Dr. Rubio has confidence in himself. He gets test-happy in my opinion and too often, requests follow-up visits too frequently. I would think a twice-a-year visit if in order if the patient is in good health.