Surgical Specialist, Orthopaedic Surgeon

3.0

Excellent Doctor show details Excellent Doctor
by Audrey Rubino on Aug 18th, 2015

I was very scared about my injury. Dr. Tolentino was so patient with me. He has great understanding. He explained everything thoroughly and made sure that a thorough follow-up was conducted. I would recommend this doctor highly.

:-( show details :-(
by SP on Dec 27th, 2014

Would not recommend to anyone. Underwent treatment for 4 months, without any improvement. Once I changed the doctor after 4 months, i realised his diagnosis was wrong.I has to spend 4 months in pain and no improvement in my condition.

by Alok on Jan 24th, 2014

Doc prescribed medicine for 7 days for my knee joint pain and after 7 days he asked me to stop the medicine, but still i had knee pain. He replied it should be ok no need to take any medicine. Also i had paid $50 extra for my co-pay, as my insurance paid the rest. I am following up with doc office since last 3 month to get my $50 back but they are not returning my money back. They are saying the accountant is not in office, she does not come to office regularly etc etc, every time a new excuse. Planning to visit the doc office to meet the doc and get my $50 back.