Surgeons

600 Pavonia Ave
Ste 14
Jersey City, NJ 07306
201-216-9300
Locations and availability (2)

3.0

|  show details
by Alok on Jan 24th, 2014

Doc prescribed medicine for 7 days for my knee joint pain and after 7 days he asked me to stop the medicine, but still i had knee pain. He replied it should be ok no need to take any medicine. Also i had paid $50 extra for my co-pay, as my insurance paid the rest. I am following up with doc office since last 3 month to get my $50 back but they are not returning my money back. They are saying the accountant is not in office, she does not come to office regularly etc etc, every time a new excuse. Planning to visit the doc office to meet the doc and get my $50 back.

|  The Blessings Of Technology  |  show details
by Maria (Mary) A. Edwards on Sep 22nd, 2013

First off I came from Upstate, NY area. I had to look for a doctor since I moved down to NYC/NJ area, and another doctor in this Jersey area told me about Doctor Ernesto Tolentino and another. Well this is my third surgery on this same right knee. I have a prosthesis- which means an artificial part. Its all due to an old work injury. Well I started seeing Doctor Tolentino, he give's you his full attention in his several office spaces as doctor and patient. I've never had to wait to long in his lobby area before being seen if he has not had a surgery on anyone to perform. He to me was very stern I do not know some see me as younger then my real age, I did not like it or do not like it the sternness. But he sure knows his surgery and how to treat you in the hospital. I just over look the sternness and allow him to be my Orthopedic doctor because usually your doctor knows best for you. But if you ever need second thoughts on anything everyone has that right. I am still with him to get my right knee at a better range of motion and maybe someday pain free.