A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ernesto Tuazon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Tuazon graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Tuazon has 5 hospital affiliations:
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
- Detroit Receiving Hospital & University Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ernesto Cunanan Tuazon MD is a male Pediatrician, has 47 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Ernesto C. Tuazon practice?
- Dr. Ernesto Tuazon has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ernesto Tuazon practices Pediatrics near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Pediatricians.