A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ernesto Vazquez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ernesto Vazquez is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vazquez
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Vazquez Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ernesto Vazquez, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 45 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Anxiety Disorders
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Back Pain
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Breast Cancer
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Chronic Illness
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Diabetic Foot
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Vazquez graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Vazquez has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center
- Redmond Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ernesto Vazquez MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ernesto Vazquez practice?
- Dr. Ernesto Vazquez has 1 office location.
Dr. Ernesto Vazquez practices Family Medicine near Des Moines, IA.
See Des Moines Family Physicians.