A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ernie Balcueva:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ernie Balcueva is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Balcueva
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Balcueva Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Clinical Research
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Lung Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Balcueva graduated from University Of The East, Ramon Magsaysay Memorial Medical Center, Quezon.
Dr. Balcueva has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary's of Michigan Standish Hospital
- Covenant Medical Center Harrison
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ernie Porteza Balcueva MD is a male Hematologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Ernie P. Balcueva practice?
- Dr. Ernie Balcueva has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ernie Balcueva practices Hematology and Medical Oncology near Saginaw, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Bad Axe, MI.
See Saginaw Hematologists and Saginaw Oncologists.