A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ernie Meth:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Meth
Prostate Cancer Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' prostate cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Meth Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Meth graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Meth has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest Healthcare Sys-Murrietta
- Inland Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ernie Gabriel Meth MD is a male Nuclear Medicine Specialist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Nuclear Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ernie G. Meth practice?
- Dr. Ernie Meth has 1 office location.
Dr. Ernie Meth practices Nuclear Medicine near Murrieta, CA.
See Murrieta Nuclear Medicine Physicians.