A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ernie Meth:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Meth graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Meth has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest Healthcare Sys-Murrietta
- Inland Valley Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Meth accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 90 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 14 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ernie G. Meth practice?
Dr. Ernie Meth practices Nuclear Medicine near Murrieta, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Vista, CA.
See Murrieta Nuclear Medicine Physicians.