A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Erno Gyetvai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Erno Gyetvai is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Erno Gyetvai, MD is board certified in Nuclear Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gyetvai graduated from University of Chicago.
Dr. Gyetvai has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Sacramento
- Sacramento Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Erno James Gyetvai MD is a male Nuclear Medicine Specialist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Nuclear Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Erno J. Gyetvai practice?
- Dr. Erno Gyetvai has 1 office location.
Dr. Erno Gyetvai practices Nuclear Medicine near Sacramento, CA.
See Sacramento Nuclear Medicine Physicians.