A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ernst-Gilbert Schreiber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ernst-Gilbert Schreiber is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ernst-Gilbert Schreiber, FCCP, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Septic Shock
Education & Awards
Dr. Schreiber graduated from Universitaet Zu Koeln, Koln.
Dr. Schreiber has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Flagstaff Medical Center
- Durham Veterans Adminstration Med Ctr, Nc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ernst-Gilbert Gilbert Schreiber FCCP, MD, and PHD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Ernst-Gilbert G. Schreiber practice?
- Dr. Ernst-Gilbert Schreiber has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ernst-Gilbert Schreiber practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Flagstaff, AZ.
See Flagstaff Internists, Flagstaff Critical Care Practitioners, and Flagstaff Pulmonologists.