A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ernst-Gilbert Schreiber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ernst-Gilbert Schreiber is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schreiber
Severe Persistent Asthma Patient Education Our severe persistent asthma patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for relief of asthma symptoms.Before Visiting Dr. Schreiber Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ernst-Gilbert Schreiber, FCCP, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Septic Shock
Education & Awards
Dr. Schreiber graduated from Universitaet Zu Koeln, Koln.
Dr. Schreiber has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Flagstaff Medical Center
- Durham Veterans Adminstration Med Ctr, Nc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ernst-Gilbert Gilbert Schreiber FCCP, MD, and PHD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Ernst-Gilbert G. Schreiber practice?
- Dr. Ernst-Gilbert Schreiber has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ernst-Gilbert Schreiber practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Flagstaff, AZ.
See Flagstaff Internists, Flagstaff Critical Care Practitioners, and Flagstaff Pulmonologists.