Gastroenterologist (digestive)
Video profile

by Ruth Dady on Dec 14th, 2014

No concerns with doctor or staff I would rate my experience with them as excellent

Sep 17th, 2012

I found Dr Bontemps to be a knowledgeable, caring individual who looks you in the eye when he speaks to you. I liked that he spoke to me until I fell asleep for the procedure. The personal connection is important.

So glad he was recommended to me!!! show details So glad he was recommended to me!!!
Apr 25th, 2012

I had my first colonoscopy/ endoscopy.My experience with Dr.Bontemp was as good as people told me he would be and BETTER!!

Great doctor! show details Great doctor!
Nov 2nd, 2011

Dr. Bontemps is exceptional. For once, he doesn't try to rush you out the door after just five minutes, as so many doctors do. Dr. Bontemps takes his time explaining the condition and the various treatment options. He is also great at following up after a surgery and is easy to get in touch with in case if any problems arise. I really feel like he truly cares about his patients.

Jun 25th, 2010

Never in my life have I had a doctor spend so much time with me and . . . you won't believe this: he personally did the follow up call ! ! ! Personally. I could hardly believe it. I wish all doctors were like him.

by Zacharie .G on May 27th, 2009

I've met Him thru friends and had a couple of surgery executed by him. I also had the chance to watch him at work before and after my surgeries. All that I can say Hi's The most proffetional and humanitarism doctor I've ever met.