A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ernst Gauderer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ernst Gauderer, Child Psychiatrist, Pediatrician, Child Development is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gauderer
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gauderer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ernst Gauderer, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Autism (Autistic Disorder)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Gauderer graduated from Universidade Do Estado Do Rio De Janeiro.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ernst Christian Gauderer MD is a male Pediatrician, has 41 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Psychiatry, and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Ernst C. Gauderer practice?
- Dr. Ernst Gauderer has 6 office locations.
Dr. Ernst Gauderer practices Pediatrics, Psychiatry, and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Fort Lee, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Wayne, NJ and Rochelle Park, NJ.
See Fort Lee Pediatricians and Fort Lee Psychiatrists.