A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ernst Gauderer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ernst Gauderer, Child Psychiatrist, Pediatrician, Child Development is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ernst Gauderer, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Autism (Autistic Disorder)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gauderer graduated from Universidade Do Estado Do Rio De Janeiro.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ernst Christian Gauderer MD is a male Pediatrician, has 40 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Psychiatry, and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Ernst C. Gauderer practice?
- Dr. Ernst Gauderer has 1 office location.
Dr. Ernst Gauderer practices Pediatrics, Psychiatry, and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Fort Lee, NJ.
See Fort Lee Pediatricians, Fort Lee Psychiatrists, and Fort Lee Child Psychiatrists.