A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ernst Nieuwoudt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ernst Nieuwoudt is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ernst Nieuwoudt, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Nieuwoudt graduated from University Of Stellenbosch, Tygerberg. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Nieuwoudt has 4 hospital affiliations:
- North Georgia Medical Center
- Northeast Georgia Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ernst H Nieuwoudt MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 22 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ernst H. Nieuwoudt practice?
- Dr. Ernst Nieuwoudt has 6 office locations.
Dr. Ernst Nieuwoudt practices Family Medicine near Dawsonville, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Buford, GA and Gainesville, GA.
See Dawsonville Family Physicians.