Internist, Cardiologist (heart)

Patient show details Patient
by Kyla Kirkconnell on Apr 27th, 2014

The most memorable thing of Dr Schwarz is he saved my life. I had a team of Dr's who were on the same page all the time and explained things and made me feel I was the most important patient they have. He found out things about my health that was making me really sick and other surrounding hospitals hadn't found. I was slowly dying. I highly recommend him and his partners at Cedar Sinai any day or time.

Mar 27th, 2014

He doesn't even put stents in. You have to wait hours after angiogram for another doctor to do the stents. So you have to go through it twice in one day. Very disappointed. Should have been told this from the beginning.

Dec 3rd, 2013

if you want a cardiologist who is there for you and on time find someone else hes always late and never apologizes.he has the bedside manor of a fencepost .

May 21st, 2013

very pleasant experience with a doctor who listens and explains

May 10th, 2013

finally a great experience with a great doctor

Apr 18th, 2013

extraordinary physician, knowledgable, perfect bedsite manners

Apr 11th, 2013

Very bad experience. Will never return. Most painful angiogram ever. Total black and blue from stomache down hip into thigh.

Mar 20th, 2013

Great doctor, very carrying, very knowledgable, best experience I had as a patient with a doctor. Poor office staff, poor office management.

Aug 3rd, 2012

For me it is not so much the Doctor that is the issue. It is the poorly run office. I cant imagine them staying in business without actually calling people back. You are dealing with peoples lives and well being and should feel ashamed that a sick person has to call you FOUR times with still no response.(referral department!!!)This pertains to the Temecula location hopefully LA residents are treated better.

Looking for a great Cardiologist, look no further show details Looking for a great Cardiologist, look no further
Jun 27th, 2012

Dr. Schwarz is a great doctor real knowledgeable but overall he truly cares for his patients. Dr. Schwarz takes his time and listens to your concerns and doesn't rush you through your visits. I guarantee you if you decide to make him your Cardiologist you will be happy you did.

May 28th, 2012

Dr. appeared bored with me...didnt feel he was interested in me as a patient...I felt like a piece of wood sitting across from him. He didnt speak to me, but at me. He sighed and acted like I was a waste of his time.