A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eroboghene Ubogu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eroboghene Ubogu is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eroboghene Ubogu, MD is board certified in Clinical Neurophysiology, Neurology, and Neuromuscular Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ubogu graduated from University of London, England.
Dr. Ubogu has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
- Ben Taub General Hospital
- Our Lady of The Resurrection
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eroboghene Ekamereno Ubogu MD is a male Neurologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Neurology, Clinical Neurophysiology, and Neuromuscular Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Eroboghene E. Ubogu practice?
- Dr. Eroboghene Ubogu has 4 office locations.
Dr. Eroboghene Ubogu practices Neurology, Clinical Neurophysiology, and Neuromuscular Medicine near Houston, TX.
See Houston Neurologists.