Dr. Eroboghene Ubogu Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Eroboghene Ubogu?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Neutral

February 9th, 2017

Most thorough Neuro I've ever seen.

He took abundant time with me and my wife to hear everything and treated us both with great respect.

March 7th, 2015

Wow.! I feel the same as other posters.

I've had 2 appointments with Dr. Ubogu 6 months apart. Another in April. 2015 wants me to go to pain clinic and refuses to treat my conditions. Very rude no bedside manner. Never had a problem with Dr Oh he was wonderful saw him for about 10 years. Our loss.

January 17th, 2015

Would not recommend!

One of the worst doctors I have ever been to. He does not listen to your concerns or care about what treatment has worked for you in the past. It is his way or the highway. I had been doing well for years until my primary neurologist left and was replaced by Obogu. Once he came, he change my medications and treatment regimen. Even as you slowly deteriorate on his new "regimen", he refuses to change course until you end up in the hospital. His bedside manner is that of a brick wall. I'm sure he is intelligent, but he does not seem to care about what is best for you, his patient. I felt as if I was part of some research experiment without signing up for one. Maybe he should go somewhere and work on laboratory animals instead of patients.

August 30th, 2014

Same experience as above poster. His exam was only done by "looking". Horrible, horrible experience.

February 9th, 2017