A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Erol Atamer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Erol Atamer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Erol Atamer, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Atamer graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Atamer has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Indian River Memorial Hospital
- Indian River Medical Center
- Healthsouth Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Erol Rifat Atamer MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Erol R. Atamer practice?
- Dr. Erol Atamer has 2 office locations.
Dr. Erol Atamer practices Internal Medicine near Vero Beach, FL.
See Vero Beach Internists.