A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Erol Giray:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Erol Giray is Below Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Giray
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Giray Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Erol Giray, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Giray graduated from University of Rochester .
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Erol F Giray MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Erol F. Giray practice?
- Dr. Erol Giray has 1 office location.
Dr. Erol Giray practices Psychiatry near San Luis Obispo, CA.
See San Luis Obispo Psychiatrists.