A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Erol Onal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Onal
Hysterectomy Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about hysterectomy operations and types of procedures for removal of the uterus.Before Visiting Dr. Onal Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Erol Onal, FACS, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Onal graduated from Istanbul Universitesi, Cerrahpasa.
Dr. Onal has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Brookdale Hospital Medical Center
- Brookdale Hosp Med Ctr, Brooklyn, Ny
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Erol Onal FACS and MD is a male Urologist and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Erol Onal practice?
- Dr. Erol Onal has 1 office location.
Dr. Erol Onal practices Urology near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Urologists.