A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Erol Onal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Onal
Prostate Cancer Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' prostate cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Onal Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Erol Onal, FACS, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Onal graduated from Istanbul Universitesi, Cerrahpasa.
Dr. Onal has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Brookdale Hospital Medical Center
- Brookdale Hosp Med Ctr, Brooklyn, Ny
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Erol Onal FACS and MD is a male Urologist and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Erol Onal practice?
- Dr. Erol Onal has 1 office location.
Dr. Erol Onal practices Urology near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Urologists.