A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Erol Uke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Erol Uke is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Erol Uke, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Uke graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Uke has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Ortonville Area Health Services
- Swift County Benson Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Erol T Uke MD is a male Urologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Erol T. Uke practice?
- Dr. Erol Uke has 9 office locations.
Dr. Erol Uke practices Urology near Saint Paul, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Minneapolis, MN and Dawson, MN.
See Saint Paul Urologists.