The best show details The best
by D. Beardsley on Jul 2nd, 2013

Dr. Uke monitored my unique urological issues for more than twenty years. He is the most caring and understanding physician I have ever had to see. Since he left Park Nicollet, I have seen five other specialists, (at the U of M, Mayo, Urology Assoc Ltd, and Pk Nic), none have close to the empathy and thoughtfulness of Erol Uke. He listened carefully and worked WITH me regarding concerns and problems, always willing to try out my ideas if they seemed logical. His frank way of explaining his opinions was reassuring. If Dr. Uke started up a practice again, I would be there in a second.

worst doctor I have ever had. show details worst doctor I have ever had.
Jul 8th, 2012

Dr. Uke did multiple surgeries on me to repair the errors he made during the first surgical procedure. If it were not for the surgical nurse, I would not know the errors occured and caused a painful series of surgeries. He simply is not good enough at what he does. He makes too many mistakes!

Jan 19th, 2010

Dr. Uke did surgery on me at the University of Minnesota Hospital in September 1989 for removal of a kidney stone that was stuck in a ureter. The next day, because there was bleeding, I went to surgery for a stent insertion. That did not stop the bleeding, and it was determined that the ureter had been nicked during the initial procedure.I received 9 units of blood & my wife was called at 6 AM & was alerted to the possiblility of removing my healthy kidney. She remembers saying to Dr Uke, "you mean you are going to remove a perfectly good kidney because of bleeding in a ureter?" I was then taken into surgery a third consecutive day and was informed while awaiting anesthetic that it might be necessary to remove the kidney.When I inquired, I was assured a transplant team would be standing by so the kidney could go to someone who needed it.I can only hope the then "head of the urology department at the U of M Hospital" took over in that surgery & at this third procedure performed a "Buarre(sp?) flap" that was done...thus saving the kidney.

Inaccurate press coverage show details Inaccurate press coverage
Jan 18th, 2010

Excellent care. I will continue to send my family & friends to him.

Take his license! show details Take his license!
Jan 17th, 2010

When a doctor screws up like this, he should not be able to practice in any capacity ever again.

PATIENT show details PATIENT
by John Meyers on Apr 13th, 2009

DR UKE HAS TAKEN GOOD CAR OF MY PROSTATE CANCER FOR YEARS.