A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Erol Veznedaroglu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Erol Veznedaroglu is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Erol Veznedaroglu, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Brain Aneurysm
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Vascular Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Veznedaroglu graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Veznedaroglu has 17 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center At Princeton
- St. Mary Medical Center - Langhorne
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Erol Veznedaroglu MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Erol Veznedaroglu practice?
- Dr. Erol Veznedaroglu has 3 office locations.
Dr. Erol Veznedaroglu practices Neurological Surgery near Pennington, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Trenton, NJ.
See Pennington Surgeons.