A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Erol Yoldas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Erol Yoldas is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Yoldas
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Yoldas Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Erol Yoldas, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Disorders
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Yoldas graduated from Yale University, New Haven. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Yoldas has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Cross Hospital (on staff)
- Broward General Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Erol Andrew Yoldas MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Erol A. Yoldas practice?
- Dr. Erol Yoldas has 2 office locations.
Dr. Erol Yoldas practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Fort Lauderdale, FL.
See Fort Lauderdale Orthopedic Surgeons.