A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eromi Jayasingha:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eromi Jayasingha, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Jayasingha graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Dr. Jayasingha has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph's Hospital-Marshfield
- Howard Young Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eromi S Jayasingha MD is a female Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Eromi S. Jayasingha practice?
- Dr. Eromi Jayasingha has 3 office locations.
Dr. Eromi Jayasingha practices Internal Medicine near Stevens Point, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Rothschild, WI and Wausau, WI.
See Stevens Point Internists.