A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eron Sturm:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eron Sturm is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sturm
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Sturm Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eron Sturm, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Muscle Pain (Intermittent Claudication)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Sturm graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia.
Dr. Sturm has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Hahnemann University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eron Robert Sturm MD is a male Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Eron R. Sturm practice?
- Dr. Eron Sturm has 5 office locations.
Dr. Eron Sturm practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists and Philadelphia Cardiologists.