A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eron Sturm:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eron Sturm is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sturm
Ulcerative Colitis Patient Education Read all about IBD symptoms and treatments in our ulcer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sturm Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eron Sturm, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Muscle Pain (Intermittent Claudication)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Sturm graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia.
Dr. Sturm has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Hahnemann University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eron Robert Sturm MD is a male Internist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Eron R. Sturm practice?
- Dr. Eron Sturm has 5 office locations.
Dr. Eron Sturm practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists and Philadelphia Cardiologists.