A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Errol Buntuyan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Errol Buntuyan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Errol Buntuyan, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Buntuyan graduated from University of California at Irvine. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Buntuyan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Uconn Health CenterJohn Dempsey Hospital
- Midstate Medical Center, Meriden CT
- Mid-State Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Errol Tusit Buntuyan MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Errol T. Buntuyan practice?
- Dr. Errol Buntuyan has 1 office location.
Dr. Errol Buntuyan practices Family Medicine near Wailuku, HI.
See Wailuku Family Physicians.