A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Errol Elrington:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Errol Elrington is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Elrington
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Elrington Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Errol Elrington, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
Education & Awards
Dr. Elrington graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Elrington has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Hospital
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Errol Glenn Elrington MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Errol G. Elrington practice?
- Dr. Errol Elrington has 3 office locations.
Dr. Errol Elrington practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near Inkster, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI and Taylor, MI.
See Inkster Internists and Inkster Pediatricians.