A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Errol Elrington:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Errol Elrington is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Elrington
Specialties & Research
Dr. Errol Elrington, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
Education & Awards
Dr. Elrington graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Elrington has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Hospital
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Errol Glenn Elrington MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Errol G. Elrington practice?
- Dr. Errol Elrington has 3 office locations.
Dr. Errol Elrington practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near Inkster, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI and Taylor, MI.
See Inkster Internists and Inkster Pediatricians.