A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Errol Elrington:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Errol Elrington is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Errol Elrington, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
Education & Awards
Dr. Elrington graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Elrington has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Hospital
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Elrington accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 5 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans