A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Errol Elrington:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Errol Elrington, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
Education & Awards
Dr. Elrington graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Elrington has 13 hospital affiliations:
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
- Henry Ford Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Elrington accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 5 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Errol G. Elrington practice?
Dr. Errol Elrington practices Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, Family Medicine, and General Practice near Inkster, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Redford, MI and Taylor, MI.
See Inkster Internists, Inkster Pediatricians, Inkster Family Physicians, and Inkster General Practitioners.