A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Errol Ger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Errol Ger is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ger
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ger Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Errol Ger, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hand Surgery
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ger graduated from University Of Cape Town.
Dr. Ger has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Christiana Care Health Services
- St Francis Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Errol Ger MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 46 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Errol Ger practice?
- Dr. Errol Ger has 1 office location.
Dr. Errol Ger practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Wilmington, DE.
See Wilmington Surgeons.