A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Grannum graduated from Yale University, New Haven.More Education & Awards
Dr. Grannum has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Doctors Hospital Renaissance - Edinburg
- Valley Baptist Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Grannum accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Errol Grannum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Errol O. Grannum practice?
Dr. Errol Grannum practices Ophthalmology near Harlingen, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Mcallen, TX.
See Harlingen Ophthalmologists.