A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Errol Grannum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Errol Grannum is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Grannum graduated from Yale University, New Haven.
Dr. Grannum has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Baptist Medical Center
- Doctors Hospital Renaissance - Edinburg
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Errol Olwyn Grannum MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Errol O. Grannum practice?
- Dr. Errol Grannum has 3 office locations.
Dr. Errol Grannum practices Ophthalmology near McAllen, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Harlingen, TX.
See McAllen Ophthalmologists.