A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Errol Grannum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Errol Grannum is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Grannum
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Grannum Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Grannum graduated from Yale University, New Haven.
Dr. Grannum has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Baptist Medical Center-Brownsville
- Doctors Hospital Renaissance - Edinburg
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Errol Olwyn Grannum MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Errol O. Grannum practice?
- Dr. Errol Grannum has 1 office location.
Dr. Errol Grannum practices Ophthalmology near Harlingen, TX.
See Harlingen Ophthalmologists.