A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Errol Korn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Errol Korn is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Korn
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Korn Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Errol Korn, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Korn graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Korn has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Sharp Memorial Hospital
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Errol Korn MD is a male Internist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Errol Korn practice?
- Dr. Errol Korn has 1 office location.
Dr. Errol Korn practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Chula Vista, CA.
See Chula Vista Internists and Chula Vista Gastroenterologists.