A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Errol Korn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Errol Korn is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Korn
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Korn Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Errol Korn, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Korn graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Korn has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Sharp Memorial Hospital
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Errol Korn MD is a male Internist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Errol Korn practice?
- Dr. Errol Korn has 1 office location.
Dr. Errol Korn practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Chula Vista, CA.
See Chula Vista Internists and Chula Vista Gastroenterologists.