A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Errol Norwitz, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
He has special expertise in 5 Areas, including HELLP Syndrome, Newborn Respiratory Distress Syndrome, and Pregnancy Complications.2 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Norwitz graduated from University Of Cape Town. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Norwitz has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Yale-New Haven Hospital
- Tufts Medical Center Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Norwitz accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 11 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 2 plans
- Anthem - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Community Health Network of Connecticut - 1 plan
- Americhoice - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Errol Norwitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Errol R. Norwitz practice?
Dr. Errol Norwitz practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: New Haven, CT.
See Boston Obstetricians & Gynecologists.