A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Errol Rushovich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Errol Rushovich is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rushovich
Lung cancer is the #1 cause of deaths from cancer globally.Before Visiting Dr. Rushovich Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Errol Rushovich, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Rushovich graduated from University Of The Witwatersrand, Parktown. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Rushovich has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center Inc
- Greater Baltimore Medical Center
- Saint Joseph Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Errol Howard Rushovich MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Errol H. Rushovich practice?
- Dr. Errol Rushovich has 1 office location.
Dr. Errol Rushovich practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Internists and Baltimore Endocrinologists.