A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Errol Soskolne:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Errol Soskolne is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Errol Soskolne, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Soskolne graduated from University Of The Witwatersrand, Parktown.
Dr. Soskolne has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Mercy Saline Hospital
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Errol Israel Soskolne MBBS and MD is a male Pediatrician, has 37 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Errol I. Soskolne practice?
- Dr. Errol Soskolne has 6 office locations.
Dr. Errol Soskolne practices Pediatrics near Ypsilanti, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Livonia, MI and Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ypsilanti Pediatricians.