A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Errol Sweet:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Errol Sweet is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Errol Sweet, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sweet graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Sweet has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Boswell Medical Hospital
- Paradise Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Errol Richard Sweet MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Errol R. Sweet practice?
- Dr. Errol Sweet has 2 office locations.
Dr. Errol Sweet practices Ophthalmology near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Peoria, AZ.
See Phoenix Ophthalmologists.