A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Errol Sweet:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Errol Sweet is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sweet
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Sweet Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Errol Sweet, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sweet graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Sweet has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Paradise Valley Hospital
- Banner Boswell Medical Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Errol Richard Sweet MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Errol R. Sweet practice?
- Dr. Errol Sweet has 1 office location.
Dr. Errol Sweet practices Ophthalmology near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Ophthalmologists.