A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Erroll Bailey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Erroll Bailey is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Erroll Bailey, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Injuries
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Bailey graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Bailey has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph'S Hospital Of Atlanta
- Northside Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Erroll J Bailey MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Erroll J. Bailey practice?
- Dr. Erroll Bailey has 5 office locations.
Dr. Erroll Bailey practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Atlanta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Decatur, GA.
See Atlanta Surgeons.