A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Erroll Goldstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Erroll Goldstein is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Erroll Goldstein, FACOG, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- High Risk Pregnancy
- Hot Flashes
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Goldstein graduated from Universite Du Droit Et De La Sante (Lille Ii).
Dr. Goldstein has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Shamokin Area Community Hospital
- Mercy Hospital/Scranton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Erroll Jay Goldstein FACOG and MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Erroll J. Goldstein practice?
- Dr. Erroll Goldstein has 7 office locations.
Dr. Erroll Goldstein practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Tunkhannock, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Wilkes Barre, PA and Scranton, PA.
See Tunkhannock Obstetricians & Gynecologists.