Dr. Ertan Esmer Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ertan Esmer?

March 14th, 2015

The BEST!

February 1st, 2012

Chronic Ear Problems

With a decade of ear problems nagging me again, it was recommended that I see Dr. Esmer. As an avid athlete (cycling, running, climbing and CrossFit) I am often concerned that a doctor won't be able to relate to my level of fitness and my ability to notice changes in my body - since I rely on it (my body) so much for both my activities as well as my work. Well, I recognized Dr. Esmer from a cycling group we both ride in and, more importantly, he realized my ability to listen to my body and notice changes. Good eye contact, an excellent listener and clear with the options available to me. He explained that the antibiotics I had been prescribed by another doctor were not going to have much/any effect since what I had was a virus and not a bacteria. Also, his office handled my insurance situation and caught a mistake the insurance company had made - not that other offices wouldn't do the same, but it was dealt with efficiently. Do I think that there are other doctors and offices that would provide the same service? Yes, I am sure there are, however I have not found them yet! I would highly recommend Dr. Esmer. for ENT issues.

December 10th, 2010

He is a very good Doc all the way thanks for you help

January 7th, 2010

Changed My Life!

I couldn't smell or taste for 4 years, but after only minutes with Dr. Esmer he was able to diagnose my symptoms and schedule surgery to fix my problems. Dr. Esmer is professional and empathetic to his patients and their needs. Surgery was a little time consuming, but he was very thorough and diligent in his treatment. This is a great Doctor and Surgeon! He changed my bill of health and life forever. Thank You Dr. Esmer!

November 2nd, 2009

Very professional

Dr. Esmer and his staff spent a lot of time with me on my first visit and were very pleasant. Dr. Esmer was engaging, sympathetic, and took the time to explain to me in great detail my condition. My symptoms cleared up within one week after his diagnosis of me and my subsequent treatment. I am grateful to him and his staff.

September 26th, 2017