Dr. Erum Ilyas MD Patient Reviews

• Dermatology King Of Prussia, PA

February 26th, 2017
top notch
Saw Dr.Ilyas today for the first time.She is knowledgeable,thorough and has great bedside manner.I will be seeing her for all my future appts.

March 19th, 2015
REALLY Good!
Definitely a people-person. She explains everything you want to know about, and then some, in easy-to-understand terms. You literally feel like you're the only patient she has when she's with you.

April 23rd, 2013
Great Dermatologist
Clean office setting. Bedside manner was excellent. Overall I was very pleased and will be sure to return to Dr. Ilyas should the need arise.

February 21st, 2012
Excellent Doctor with bedside manner to boot
I went there for my 12 yr old son who was recommended by his pediatrician. She was so great with him. Made him feel at ease. Explained in detail what she was doing and what to look for. Great bedside manner. I even made an appt for myself. I thought she was excellent!!

December 23rd, 2011
Nice Doctor Terrible Billing
I've gone to Dr Illyas for two years and every time I leave I tell them that I need to know immediately if there is a balance due on my account. Every single time I go there I get a bill a YEAR or more after the service date, which is completely unacceptable. The office has tried to say that it was the insurance that took so long which is completely not true because I've called my insurance and they have sent me the records showing they reviewed the claim and forwarded the information to the doctor within 30 days of receiving it. So they just don't bill you immediately. Very frustrating and very unorganized office if you can't get you billing straight I can't trust you to be my doctor. I will NEVER go back to Montgomery Dermatology and I will NEVER recommend this office to anyone.

December 27th, 2010
A Blessing
I live in the King of Prussia area and have been trying to find a Dermatologist for years who cares about treating patients and not just trying to sell Botox. Dr Ilyas is a blessing for our community. She takes her time and knows what she's doing. My family doc also swears by her. Finally a doc in the King of Prussia who takes caring for skin problems seriously.

September 24th, 2009
Best Doctor
For my first visit, I was able to get the appointment for the same day. I took my 4 month old to her and she took time to explain us that my daughter's white patches on the belly are not something to loose sleep on. She was very caring. She answered all our questions and clarified all our concerns. She even told that she would talk to my kids pediatrician to check if he has any kind of concerns. I wouldnt expect anything more than this from a doctor. I should say that she is one of the very best doctors i have ever visited. If any one in my family ever has any kind of dermatological issues we would never go to anyone else other than Dr. Erum.I hope she continues to take care of the patients in the same way.