A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ervant Nishanian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ervant Nishanian, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Critical Care Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Nishanian graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Nishanian has 7 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ervant V Nishanian MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Critical Care Medicine, and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ervant V. Nishanian practice?
- Dr. Ervant Nishanian has 1 office location.
Dr. Ervant Nishanian practices Anesthesiology, Critical Care Medicine, and Critical Care Medicine near New York, NY.
See New York Anesthesiologists and New York Critical Care Practitioners.