A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ervin Woody Denham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ervin Woody Denham is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Woody Denham
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Woody Denham Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ervin Woody Denham, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Woody Denham graduated from University of Louisville .
Dr. Woody Denham has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
- Evanston Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ervin Woody Denham MD is a male Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Ervin Woody Denham practice?
- Dr. Ervin Woody Denham has 6 office locations.
Dr. Ervin Woody Denham practices Surgery near Evanston, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Gurnee, IL and Vernon Hills, IL.
See Evanston Surgeons.