A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ervin Hanson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ervin Hanson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ervin Hanson, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Hanson graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Hanson has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Greenwich Hospital Association
- Stamford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ervin Eugene Hanson MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 46 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Ervin E. Hanson practice?
- Dr. Ervin Hanson has 1 office location.
Dr. Ervin Hanson practices Neurological Surgery near Greenwich, CT.
See Greenwich Surgeons.