A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ervin Kurts:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ervin Kurts, Internist, Emergency Physician is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Kurts graduated from Technion Israel Institute Of Technology, Haifa. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Kurts has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lincoln Medical & Mental Hlth Center
- Nassau University Medical Center
- Nassau County Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ervin Kurts MD is a male Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ervin Kurts practice?
- Dr. Ervin Kurts has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ervin Kurts practices Internal Medicine near Woodhaven, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Forest Hills, NY and Brooklyn, NY.
See Woodhaven Internists.