A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ervin Szoke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ervin Szoke, Endocrinologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ervin Szoke, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Thyroid Diseases
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Szoke graduated from Debreceni Orvostudomanyi Egyetem. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Szoke has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary's Hospital-Milwaukee
- St. Mary's Hospital-Ozaukee
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ervin Szoke MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Ervin Szoke practice?
- Dr. Ervin Szoke has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ervin Szoke practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Mequon, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Milwaukee, WI.
See Mequon Internists and Mequon Endocrinologists.