A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ervin Teper:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ervin Teper is Excellent.
Education & Awards
Dr. Teper graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Teper has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Maimonides Medical Center
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ervin Teper MD is a male Urologist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Ervin Teper practice?
- Dr. Ervin Teper has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ervin Teper practices Urology near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See Brooklyn Urologists.