A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ervin Teper:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ervin Teper is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Teper graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Teper has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Maimonides Medical Center
- Fox Chase Cancer Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ervin Teper MD is a male Urologist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Ervin Teper practice?
- Dr. Ervin Teper has 8 office locations.
Dr. Ervin Teper practices Urology near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Urologists.